Thursday, May 28, 2009

What is happening???

What is happening to me??? I don't get it... I fail 2 of my subjects which is sejarah and add math. My English cant get A as well, haiz... Can someone tell me what is happening to me??? I starting to get very very angry but I thought of something and it is basketball^^ Basketball makes me feel happy and excited... But something happened yesterday. When I played basketball that time, I CANT SHOOT!!! Every single of my shots missed, WHAT THE HELL!!! I don't know what to do, it is my first time to missed 40 ball out of 50. OMG!! I cant believe it myself... All I can do is only lay-ups and dribble. If I cant shoot, whats for if I play basketball... Tomorrow I won't go to school and I'll train myself until I can shoot, haha...

Still got one day till holiday, but it's already holiday for me^^ Happy holiday...






No comments:

Post a Comment