Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day Off

I didn't work for today. Actually, I was going to have a tuition but benji's and a friend of my went vacation, I believe, so they cancel this month tuition. Is going to be tough for me to catch up next year. Today, as usual, woke up at 11pm+, brush my teeth and had my breakfast then I straight away on my computer. I look at the computer, don know what to do because there's no one online, I'm so bored. Nyoke yee sms me and talk about her, I don't know what to do, maybe I just upset her yesterday night. And maybe you're right, is not your fault, I'm the one who being impatient, sorry...

Stay at home's boring like shit, it's raining out there and I can't go for basketball, this's sucks. Around 6pm I called my dad fetch me to h.ming house because shen jun was there. I wanna talk something with him. I just found out that that punk was sick when i went there, ha ha, isn't that funny, sick at a time like that, weakling, xP... And yet you still call your dad fetch you looks for a doctor, hahahaah, I can't stop laughing, xD... Talk with them about some love problem, think so. Later I went to buy mcd for my dinner. Doing account homework now...

I didn't talk to you for 1 whole day already, is the first time I'm doing that. I miss you. But I can no longer face you like last time did. Sorry for everything...

Suddenly feel like blogging again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment