Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Aiyaya...

Haiz, 2 days didn't on my computer since monday, maybe... A lot of things happened... I didn't went school yesterday because of my throat... Is still pain now... Urm, maybe the reason I don't want to go school is because I'm lazy,(gua)xD... Aiya, who cares, no one cares about it also...
Today, school was quite boring... It was so boring, don't know went to hall see what ceramah after recess... We listened the ceramah until end of school... Oh my god, I nearly die there...
After school, I went tuition... Urm, I kept on sneeze and cough during the tuition time... I scare I spread disease to my friends during the tuition time... And, maybe I'm sick already, the weather suddenly cold and suddenly hot, it troubles me a lot... And even my body temperature is suddenly gone up high and low... Whats wrong with me =="...
Argh, give up already... Sick is just painful AR........... Wow, usually sick people got a lot of things to say, if I wasn't sick I also won't blog... Maybe I'm one of the annoying one, xP... But I'm different then hann jian, there was about 3 post about H1N1 when he was sick, damn stupid... Urm, maybe he's the most annoying one, haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment