Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I thought about it before...

Erm, boring day... Nothing to do...
I thought about it before, don't know what to do now... Should I tell her, or not?? Haiz, that thing wondering inside my mind now... What will happen if I confess to her??
I'm afraid of it, afraid that she'll reject or something, I don't know... My mind call me to confess after what happened between I and her on Monday...

She's alone, at the sahara field... I walked to her and she told me that she wanted to be alone. And of course I can't let her alone, it's so dangerous down there at sahara field... Shen jun suggested me to buy lolipop for her... And of course it's a good idea anyway... Later, I gave the lolipop to her and she seems happy... I accompany her for the whole afternoon... We talked a lot of things and I finally know that she don't feel happy because something happened on her... Is the things that cannot tell, I'll keep it as secret... And what happened later I'll just keep it in my heart...

Should I confess???? Or not??? Or just leave it there???

No comments:

Post a Comment