Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fail...

She online just now...
Nothing much to say because she's not in the mood... But I don't want to care anymore, and I just told her "I like you"... Haiz, never mind the answer is already obvious...
But she told me that I'm a very good person and she'll think about me if she really want a boyfriend but not now...
This is what she said to me and I don't want to know whether is true or not... If I really like her, what I should do now is to try my best... Maybe it'll turn out the way I want... All you need to do now is try your best... And I don't even want to think that I got chance, I'm not a perasaan boy... At least not like someone...

Keen lik success already... Haha, when I thought about it, keen lik fail a few times already... But he doesn't give up on Jia le and now both of them couple already... Haha, gratz...

Maybe I should continue the way I'm and be the way I am... Don't think of be like others because this is who you are and always think positive about yourself... Someone teach me that and that's Xiao lin...

I'll Never Give Up, Just like basketball, I wont give up next year mssd... 4 of you all just need to try your best... To Shen jun: Don't push yourself too hard... To MHJ: hope you won't give up basketball unless you don't like it... To keen lik and hsien ming: jia you... To me: "I let u all comment ba"...

MIss HER

No comments:

Post a Comment