Saturday, July 11, 2009

Yuk Chai sports day...

Woke up at 6.45a.m... And hann jian missed call me at 6.30a.m, he's quite stupid. Who would wake up so early, except him lo... Later, chun kuan came my house at 7a.m... Now still need to wait for hsien ming and shen jun... Shen jun arrived my house about 7.45a.m... We decided not to wait for that stupid hsien ming and go yuk chai ourself because we're late. Hann jian don't know crazy or what and keep on scold the 'sohai' word to shen jun by phone... Three of us walked to yuk chai together but before that we went to 7 eleven for breakfast... It's abmething when we arrived yuk chai... We saw hann jian and I gave him a drink (I treat him so good)... He said he saw Denise, that time I thought she said that she'll be late and now we are the one who's late... In the end, we can't saw Denise because she went to the field, that's what hann jian said... Nevermind, I come yuk chai is to play basketball and see Denise only... Since we can't saw Denise, then we play basketball lo... It's quite boring because all I can see was small kid running around, chase each other and we cant play properly at the court there... Argh, fed up already, we all went the the other side... The board is so short so I and shen jun try to dunk... Haha, chun kuan and hann jian is way too short so they cant dunk... I and shen jun try for a dunk and shen jun cant reach it... Haha, is my turn to slam now... Guess wad, I also cant reach... Shen jun give up already and I just keep on try and try until I can slam it... I nearly dunk it a few times but still can't... Is nearly anyway... Haiz, later shen jun call me to have a match with some people... All play quite ok but the guy from bu3 is damn huge and tall... Shen jun having trouble with that guy when face him... I play until quite good, that's what I think... Because the people don't really defend well except for the huge man over there... I shot in alot of ball into the basketball and two out of two 3-pointer, but all my lay-ups miss, damn it... After that match, all of us went to the canteen to have some drinks... Guess what, we saw Denise there, haha... And she's different from the photo we saw ... Her eyes quite small but she's indeed cute, haha... We didnt go to her and she also didnt come to us, so hann jian called her by phone... Guess what hann jian said, he said that he'll go to her but hann jian scare, he's indeed a coward... In the end, we didnt find her and we walked back to the basketball court... We saw Denise at the basketball court again but all just continue their basketball and me, I sms with her because I also don't dare to go to her... I sit aside daydreaming and sms with her... Shen jun they all practice shooting at the court... I'm so darn tired that timeso I didt practice with them but I kept on took the ball away and try to dunk... It's about 12 already and I told shen jun and chun kuan not to leave yuk chai so fast because I still need to wait for pei fern... Later two of them went canteen and leave hann jian aside... So I call hann jian to train wit me, I practice dunk and I call him practice lay-ups... Suddenly, Denise came to us... She scared me, I never thought she'll come to us... She said that she'll leave soon so she wants us to take pictures with her... Omg, I and hann jian so malu... I don't even dare stay so close with her... She insists to take, no choice but to take with her and I also promise to take picture with her before (maybe gua) ... After that, she leave us because she need to go already...

My hand starts to pain... After all those dunks, my hand is injured now... Haiz, Pei Fern says that she'll arrive at 1, but is already 1 something and shen jun, chun kuan start to scold me this and that... I have no choice but to leave yuk chai. I cant see her... But I called her and asked something... I follow chun kuan because he said want to go inc, same goes to shen jun... I call them to drop me off at my house... Darn it, I'm so tired now, but I will still go for training later at 4.30p.m...

No comments:

Post a Comment