Sunday, August 2, 2009

Can't give out 100%

The usual Sunday... Woke up early in the morning then went Sahara field play basketball... Boring, because only got 3 stupid guy play basketball and that's me shen jun and hann jian... I went jogging... Actually no need to do anything, all I need to do now is practice more...
After that, we went Pasar pagi bought something to eat... Then, we walked to Hsien ming house... Wow, as soon as we arrived, we saw hsien ming lying down on the bed sms with one new girl... HAhahaha, the girl said that she like hsien ming, hohoho... I told him to give up deborah and find this new girl ba... haha~
Later we 'da gei' and this that then I went home... Nothing to do at home, then they all came, hsien ming, shen jun, hann jian and keen lik... They said that keen lik wanted to find someone at kelana jaya. So he went with shen jun and hann jian... And hsien ming stay at my house kacau me...

Keen lik came back with shen jun and hann jian and they cant find the person because they don't know how to go, how stupid right... Then we all went macdonald 'chui shui', because nothing to do... Around 4.30pm, we walked back to backfield play basketball... We play a few matches and lost... Stupid.. Later then, we went sahara... Don't know do what and suddenly jiao yin came.. Woots, hann jian and hsien ming very excited already and they started to play serious... Haha, because of them, I can finally focus into a basketball game... But of course I can't give out 100%, maybe can be around 60% already gua...
Erm, in the end, Hsien ming over serious and he cant do anything except elbow people... So stupid, haha, don't know jiao yin saw him or not??

You Doing Fine??? I'm worry,Pf...

No comments:

Post a Comment