Monday, August 24, 2009

Sleepy~~~

I'm so sleepy and tired... The body of mine can't take it anymore... Went home late yesterday because i went Esso with shen jun and hsien ming after basketball at sahara field... 2 fat guy annoyed me and I elbow them, I didn't really hit them hard but they really pissed me off...

Hsien ming asked me to stay his house for one night... I went home and asked my parents. I can't believe it, my parents allowed... Ate my dinner at home, shen jun and hsien ming wanted to eat too... I gave them sausage and they cooked themselves... Later, I packed up the things I needed then we went to ss2 court together... Played a few match then walked to hsien ming house...

I play ps2 at his house and we chat until 3.30am... Then I can't take any longer and I went to sleep... Guess what, I had to sleep on the floor and now my whole body damn pain... Woke up at 10.30am and I went home with shen jun at 1.20pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment