Friday, August 21, 2009

Feel like blogging...

Aiz... Suddenly feel like blog but suddenly don't...Denise also ask me that why no update... I'm so lazy and tired recently... Woke up early in the morning. I skipped school today and went to INC... I become a very naughty boy now^^... I skipped school without letting my parents know... Aiya who cares anyway, they also don't care about me... But actually we planned to go ss3, but shen jun said that he wanted to go school and he didn't bring the basketball, so we can't go ss3...

After that, went home and on computer then bla bla bla~~~~~~ Until 4.50pm, shen jun called me and told me to go backfield as fast as possible... He said got a bunch of form 6 students there... Then I get ready and it took me about 20 minutes, I'm a very slow guy anyway...
Reach the field at 5.10pm... Saw a bunch of form 6, some played very well but some played like shit... 1 idiot play like a noob, the hands simply hit others people hand... He did a nice steal from me but after that, he's like a mad man, showing me that ugly face and hit my injured right wrist... He hits very hard and I can't even shoot the ball properly. And of course we lost the game... I'd never been that angry before, I just glare at the person after the match, showing a face like wanna fight with him... He's son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think my wrist can take anymore, but I just can't stop playing basketball... Maybe I really want to win next year. But that's impossible if 3 of them keep on like that...

Later went back home and finish my dinner then went to tuition... Oh ya, I saw su poh online while I having my dinner just now... I miss her, is been a while since she went for operation and now she's back... I hope she'll be fine, haha~~ After I came back from tuition, straight away on computer and online... Chat with joanna, denise, shen jun and hann jian just now... Hann jian called me to go ss3 tomorrow... I'd better go and have some sleep now... Zzzzzzzzzzz~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Off

No comments:

Post a Comment