Sunday, August 30, 2009

Went out...

Woke up at 9.30a.m... And those bunch of monkeys, shen jun woke up late and hsien ming suddenly said don't want go... Fine lo, we go ourself, we told him... And keen lik took all his 'wangan' card, haha~~ Around 12pm, keen lik came my house and we walk to lrt station together.. Shen jun's there waiting for us... After that, we took rapid kl to sunway pyramid... Went there don't know do what... We watch district 9... A movie that we actually not allowed to watch but we watch it anyway, xD... The movie is about alien stuff, quite boring actually... Starting too much talking already... Then went home, ate with my aunty... She brought her son and daughter again, who is my cousin sis and bro.. Haha, my cousin sis so cute la... And like to 'fa qiao' too^^ haha

Nothing more to say... *Just wanna tell u that i'm a very shy boy, dun expect more from me*

off~~

No comments:

Post a Comment