Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yesterday...

Woke up late yesterday... Actually we decided to go ss3 but shen jun received late, so I continued my sleep until 12 pm... Brush my teeth and eat breakfast, actually that's not breakfast anymore because is already 12pm... Dun care la~
On my computer and play play play, chat chat chat... After that eat eat eat... Haiz, that's so boring... Went to backfield at 4pm... Saw shen jun, keen lik, hsien ming, hong xiang and one tall guy. I don't know him... And the one who only knows how to talk crab came late, said that he wanted to train stamina and bla bla bla~~~ And of course, who I meant was hann jian (mok lantai)... He arrived don't know at what time, all I know is he's late... We asked him where were those under-15 boys, he said he don't know... Then all of us said that the under-15's personality is same as hann jian, like to ffk... haha~~~

Keen lik, hsien ming and I tease hann jian and he straight away got angry... We're not insulting him or what, we're just teasing him... Because he said that he wanted to train stamina, talked until like he was giving a speech on the stage... Then everything settle and we played full court match then we go home...

After that, went giant with my family and I bought a lot of sweets and chocolates, haha~~~~~~ Then went home at 10 something, watch tv then I went to bed... Zzzzzz~~~~

(To someone: Don't get angry if you saw this, what I wrote is true. If you really angry the scold me la~~~ because I also got nothing to blog but I feel like blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment