Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Could you all just stop it...

Today, horrible... Today, benji nearly had me, suddenly called me and told me that today tuition is at 1.30pm... I was like "what the hell, what time is it now, stupid benji." Haha, that time was about 12.55pm. Oh great, and that time I need to rush myself and get prepared, and I skipped my lunch too... Argh, benji, you watch out... But benji said that he'll fetch me, so I cant atleast slow down abit... I waited at the school front gate, and i waited for 5 to 10 minutes, zzz. Anyway, I must thank him for fetching me to tuition. Reach guo zhang house at 1.30pm, is exactly on time, haha. The teacher came earlier then us and when he start teaching, I understand everything, but maybe I learnt the chapter before so it's easy to understand... But i wanna say one thing only, the teacher is quiet 'sisi', haha.
Arrived home at 3.30pm and my mom did all the scolding again, don't care her, I continue my game... Later I went basketball and hann jian 'ffk' again... Nevermind, don't care him... Went home and get scolded again, argh... I'm so darn angry and hann jian told me that we'll change our day to 1u to Sunday... What the fuc. And now I need to tell my mom to change our day to ipoh from sunday to friday... Stupid hann jian, didn't tell properly... And I get scolded again. Mom, dad, can you all just stop scolding me for just this holiday? Please... I do nothing wrong and I'm always the one who get scold. Didn't that you all feel annoyed bout it? Please, let me free for just this holiday, please......

No comments:

Post a Comment