Saturday, June 6, 2009

Phew... I can finally rest myself...

After all the long journey from Ipoh to P.J, I finally can see my house (I'm like a stupid guy never went back home before xP). I left my house and went to Ipoh for one day... That time I thought: Go there for what?? And my mom told me that my uncle and aunty just newborn a baby ^^
When I saw the baby, the first thing I thought were: Wa, she's so cute, and so small too... Haha, it's very normal, thats the way newborn babies should be... Actually, is really nothing special about Ipoh too, maybe... And , we just don't have enough time to visit every places we wished to... Oh ya, I did'nt mention that my aunt came with us to Ipoh too... She brought two of her children too( my cousin brother and sister, both now only at the age of 3 and 4). When we brought my aunt back to her house, guess what happen, my cousin sister don't let me out =.=... Although she was only at the age of 3, she can stop me from leaving my aunt house... She said: 'gor gor, bu yao zhou...' , that time, I was like Omg, how I gonna leave now... So then, my aunt pull her away and I can finally leave ^^. But, when I leave that time, she cried... Haiz, nvm she's always like that, haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment