Monday, June 8, 2009

So Tired...

Aiz... Yesterday went to 1u, don't know went there for what... First thing in the morning, I and hann jian went to hsien ming house. After that, three of us walk to keen lik house. The sun was so bright at that time, and hsien ming sweating alot at that time, haha... All four of us went to 1u by taxi, and of course, hann jian paid for it, haha...The first thing we arrived, hsien ming and keen lik go arcade play midnight 3, zzz. No one has arrived there yet and of course I follow them to arcade... Haiz, so boring... About 2 something, they finally came. I mean suet yen and seow jing... They were late, so late... Anyway, it was not my problem, hann jian is the one who called them out.. Suet yen bought the ticket of Terminator Salvation and they wanted us to pay RM11 for the ticket... That time, I was like argh, so expensive. But I paid it anyway... The beginning of the movie was quiet confusing... I actually not really understand what it says... But the middle part and the ending part was interesting... I'm so tired and I yawn many times. My cousin took a few pictures it =.=... Oh ya, one more thing, luckily got her. She sms with me when I'm bored. I love her, and miss her too^^

Yawn........... So tired.. zzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment