Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy^^, Sad and also Pain too.. ToT

When i wake up this morning, Ouch!!! My wrist, so pain ar!!! Haiz, I just found out that my injured hand had become serious then before... I cant even move my right hand properly, arrr is so darn pain... And now i had to use my left hand to do everything... Since my right hand cant move already, so I had no choice to stay at home even though i promise aldric, hann jian, keen lik and hsien ming that I'll go ss3 play basketball with them... Sad, I had no choice but to reject them... Nevermind, I'll stay at home... Stay at home do what, like an idiot?? No no, haha... Guess what, my mom brought my sister and I to 1u ^^... I'm so happy because my mom bought me a shirt, it's white in colour ^^... The shirt is quite expensive (for me), it worth RM 39.90... Wa, my mom don't usually buy this kind of shirt for me, don't know why suddenly let me buy^^, haha... Anyway, thank you mom!!! Later we went for movie,^^. We went to watch a movie called "Night At The Museum 2". Wow, the movie was just fantastic, there were so many funny parts in the movie... I keep on laughing from the middle part of the movie untill the end, haha... Even though I didn't watch "Night At The Museum 1", I can still roughly understand the movie...
Now, I just hope that my hand can recover as quickly as possible. Furthermore, is very hard to do things with different hand after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment