Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ouch!!! It hurts...

ToT Why??? Today is my unlucky day... Guess what, I strain my hand... Nooo, I strain my right hand when playing basketball... One stupid guy suddenly stop and I collide onto that guy... Ouch, that's how I strain my hand... I don't care how's my hand condition and I continued to play my match, haha. Guess what, I forced to use my left hand to shoot and dribble... ToT it hurts... But I still manage to score a few ball with my left hand, haha... Later I went sahara field with hann jian... There were few people played there. Then suddenly a guy came and asked hann jian to play one on one with hann jian, haha.. I believe that guy is from China... And for the result of the game, I have no idea who won. But I only know one thing, the china guy split saliva everywhere around the basketball court. Yuck!!! I quickly went home wash my hand and get myself cleaned... Tomorrow morning I still need to go ss3 play basketball, I don't know should cancel it or not... My hand is so darn pain now...

No comments:

Post a Comment