Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shit, I really crazy already...

When I came back from basketball, I only found out that I didn't eat my lunch... Now I eating my dinner, so hungry... I didn't eat a thing since I back from the tuition... As soon as I arrived home from tuition, I straight away online because she called me to^^... Something is still wondering in my mind now, some word that she said to me... I asked her, are we close??? Haiz, she gave me an unexpected answer... I'm not mad at her, I'm angry at myself. She said I'm understanding guy, but I don't really understand why you said that... I hope I can buy some time... I wanna know more about you, I wanna understand you... But is it really possible??? I lose everything already, I lost my wrist to play basketball, I cant play properly today, I keep on thinking about her... I lost my patient to shoot, I almost lost everything important to me... But, I don't want to lose you. But, I can't stopping you to leave me... I know you like him more than me... Nevermind, I'm just like the old kai sheng, useless. Never change... I don't know I should emo or happy, she really change my life... I love her and I miss her, but is it that she really loves me, miss me??? She miss another guy... Haiz... Am I desperate??? Maybe I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment